Whew! Another whirlwind vacation... but lots of fun and good times! We had Mum and Dad as visitors, with Debbie's Mom and Bill over to meet Mum and Dad, and dinner with Zach and Kate. Then, we got to see Allison's new classroom at East Derry Elementary, followed by a nice lunch with Allison and Chris. I may not be able to post any photos right now, because I'm using a broadband wireless card from the cabin. I'll post photos later, though, if I can't do it here.
1 comment:
Hi John:
I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hi. Not sure if you remember me or not...this is Chris Albright. I used to attend Wesley Forest church (music) camp as a high schooler.
I hope you're well, and from the looks of your blog, that would seem to be the case.
I'm also on blogger...a Philly sports site: www.whizwitout.com.
Take care and looking forward to talking with you soon!
-Chris
Post a Comment