I was driving along Route 183, near Bernville one day, when, all of a sudden, I got the urge to take a swim in Blue Marsh Lake. It wasn't long before I got hungry, so I decided to drive to Wyomissing and look for a restaurant.
I finally found a place to eat. I decided to go to Smokey Bones, even though I'm not a huge ribs fan. I also had a draft of Sam Adams.
Later, I went home and watched one of my favorite movies, "At the Circus," featuring the Marx Brothers, which includes one of my favorite songs.
Before retiring, even though I don't dabble in the stock market, I decided to see how Google was doing. Then, I decided to check John Boor's LinkedIn profile.
As I closed out the day, I said my prayers, read a book, and hit the hay.
I finally found a place to eat. I decided to go to Smokey Bones, even though I'm not a huge ribs fan. I also had a draft of Sam Adams.
Later, I went home and watched one of my favorite movies, "At the Circus," featuring the Marx Brothers, which includes one of my favorite songs.
Before retiring, even though I don't dabble in the stock market, I decided to see how Google was doing. Then, I decided to check John Boor's LinkedIn profile.
As I closed out the day, I said my prayers, read a book, and hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment